ONCE AGAIN: MERCURY RETROGRADE (3X a Year for three weeks) – MARCH 22 – APRIL 15, 2018)
Mercury Retrograde (3x a Year for 3 weeks) – March 22 – April 15, 2018 – 16 degrees in Aries…If you have a natal planet in the16 Aries degrees range of Mercury retrograde, you’ll experience the retrograde intensely in ways related to the affected planet…
“Mercury rules communication, clear thinking, truth and travel, so when the planet goes retrograde — which means that it looks like it’s going backwards in the sky — all those things go backwards. They start to get ugly and tangle up…
• All sorts of things! It’s like everyone you know has suddenly gone mad! You might find yourself getting into bizarre arguments about nothing at all, being unable to finish sentences or barely even able to form a coherent thought. Your computer and other electronic equipment is more likely to go on the fritz. You could experience travel delays, too. Double-check your flights and take a book with you to keep you occupied while you wait for the train! We don’t tend to get all the information we need at this time, so it can be hard to make big decisions and it’s not always the best time to sign a contract, either.
• Expect to hear super-loud complaining from your friends who are Gemini or Virgo, since both are ruled by Mercury! Mercury also rules a lot of industries like publishing, writing, editing, advertising, sales, public relations and anything to do with transport, like airlines, the post office and cabs! This means it can be particularly rough for Gemini train conductors and Virgo magazine editors, so be kind to any you know!
Some people might want to go into hermit mode. They feel like half their brain is missing so they are not interested in interacting with anyone, plus every conversation seems to go in an unusual, confusing direction. Some people are much more irritable and frustrated and things just don’t seem to go how they want them to.
• So that’s the bad news. Mercury retrograde can be a total kick in the teeth for those of us who normally pride ourselves on having our karmic shit together! The GOOD news is that Mercury retrograde provides us with lots of beautiful opportunities if we can just tilt our head and squint.
• Mercury retrograde wants us to move back spiritually. It is providing us with a chance to re-examine various areas of our life which may need a little more work, so that we can move forward to a bright new dawn. Now, more than ever, the time is right to look at things with clear eyes. Delicious, fresh perspectives are revealed. We often have major breakthroughs — intellectual, emotional or spiritual — during this time.
• It’s also a terrific period in which to tie up loose ends. So many of us have unfinished projects… Maybe that door just needs another lick of paint, or you’ll decide to put away your ex-boyfriend’s love letters once and for all. Having said that, this is also a time where it’s very common for old lovers, friends and acquaintances to get in touch! If you hear from someone from your past, get together with them and see what eventuates!
• One of the best ways to cope with it — as with anything, really — is to just “go with the flow”. When you fight Mercury retrograde, that’s when life gets ugly. Just take some time, go slowly, be careful, don’t freak yourself out by expecting to be uber-productive-perfect right now. Be good to yourself and the people around you, now more than ever!
A QUICK AND DIRTY GUIDE TO SURVIVING MERCURY RETROGRADE!
• Be sure not to take things too personally. People will often say offensive things they didn’t mean around this time, because their thinking is clouded, and their communication skills are on pause! If your best friend suddenly became the most insensitive person in the world, give her the benefit of the doubt.
• Back up your data!
• Don’t purchase any big-ticket items, because they will often have flaws or issues that you weren’t aware of! Of course, life doesn’t stop just because of wacky planetary movement, so if you absolutely must get that car, computer or iPhone, TRIPLE-check all the paperwork, and make sure you have a warranty!
• Take things with a grain of salt. Everyone is a bit confused, and people are much more inclined to change their mind once Mercury goes direct. Mercury can be a bit of a trickster — could it be that the next few weeks are a big karmic joke?!
• Read the small print on any contracts. Ask lots of questions. Again, you can’t put your life on hold just because of some silly planet, but adapt your lifestyle a bit so that things run more smoothly. Communication can be a mess right now but do your best to get as much information as you can.
• Finish things you started a while ago. Home improvement projects? Wardrobe re-organisation? Short stories? Love affairs?! This is an excellent time to tie up loose ends and file things away forever.
• Get together with old friends, reminisce and laugh!
• Double-check any information you’re given, especially as relates to travel arrangements! During one particularly formidable Mercury retrograde, I caught a cab to the wrong airport! Check times, delays, baggage allowances, reservations… everything!
• Allow Mercury to nudge you in unusual directions. If you seem to find yourself “back to the future”, don’t just try to wriggle out of it — look at what the universe is trying to show you. What can you learn from this situation? This is a fantastic time to re-examine, accept and move on.
• Use the things you’ve discovered in the past to create a dazzling new vision so that you’re ready to blast ahead when Mercury goes direct!”
• Avoid signing contract. If you cannot avoid it, make sure to be very careful in signing…read 3x the contract before signing…
• Be very careful in driving…
• Postpone buying cars, electronics, i.e. computer, tv, etc.
• Don’t argue with someone else – you cannot win…
But if you were born with Mercury Retrograde, you are exempted/safe…
I am highly affected when Mercury planet is Retrograde as my MC (10th house) ruled by Virgo (planet Mercury) and my Descendant (7th House) ruled by Gemini (planet Mercury) …Mercury is in an Angular (most important houses – 1, 4. 7, and 10th houses – action) position as far as my chart is concerned…What about you, WHERE IS YOUR MERCURY PLANET IN YOUR CHART? WHAT HOUSE/SIGN? WHAT’s THE DEGREE?
I remember my son, Ariel, had a car accident at the time of Mercury Retrograde as the degree of his birth Mercury planet (opposing the Moon) was at the range of the degree of the Mercury Retrograde…At that time, I told him to be very careful in driving as I could see the approaching accident…He was hit by a lady driver from US, who was visiting Vancouver…His car went on the opposite side of the road; total wrecked…Had there was an upcoming car on the other side of the road, he could have had a very bad injury…but through the power of PRAYER ( I prayed so hard), he was saved…Thank GOD!
I remember when I was still working in a Criminal Law Firm, one of our clients, with the consent of my former boss (brilliant Criminal Lawyer), asked me (since he knew that I was an Astrologer) to do his chart…I could see the approaching Mercury Retrograde in his chart…we didn’t win his case (Mercury Retrograde) but when we made an Appeal, we won the case (that time, no more Mercury Retrograde…)…ASTROLOGY IS TIMING!!!!
Oh, I could tell you lots and lots of my stories during Mercury Retrograde…
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! GOD BLESS US ALL! BE VERY CAREFUL! KEEP ON PRAYING!!!